Our preacher this Lord's Day is Mr Tom Budgen, Divinity Student, who will be conducting the services today and on Wednesday 26th September in the Minister's holiday absence. We are thankful to have Mr Budgen and his family with us for this week and pray the Lord will richly bless their time with us in Poolewe and Aultbea.
- Evening service of public worship here at 5pm.
- Mr Budgen will conduct worship this afternoon at Isle View Nursing Home, Aultbea at 4pm.
- The Prayer Meeting and Bible Study will be on Wednesday at 730pm.
- Missionary Evening. Friday 28th September, 730pm in Bualnaluib Primary School. Rev James MacInnes, Lochalsh & Strath, has kindly agreed to come and give a presentation on his recent visit to Sri Lanka and provide an update on the ongoing missionary work of the FC(C) minister there, Rev Shanmugam Partheepan. All those associated with the congregation and friends are warmly invited.
- The next meeting of the Ladies Study Group has been scheduled for Monday 1st October, in the Manse at 2pm. The ladies will be studying Tamar. All ladies associated with the congregation and friends are warmly invited.
- As previously intimated, for a trial period of six months, the Kirk Session have appointed the introduction of a monthly prayer meeting, to be held on the first Monday of each month over the winter. The first meeting will therefore be held on Monday 1st October at 7.30pm in the manse. All members of the congregation both communicant members and adherent members, are encouraged to make this meeting a priority in their schedule.
- Next Lord's Day being the final Sabbath of the month, there will be the usual monthly collection for the new church building fund.
- The Services of Public Worship next Lord’s Day are at the usual times of 1130am and 5pm and will be conducted by the Minister of the congregation.